This Digital Transparency Testers is a hand held device that measures the amount of light that passes through a window glass. It measures the total amount of visual light transmission through a window and any coating film on that window.
This is designed to measure the total visual light transmission of a window glass. The device slides over a partially rolled down window glass, calculate, and displays the readings in seconds on the screen.
- Digital display, wide measurement range, high resolution
- Accurate & reliable reading results
- One key calibration, easy to use.
- Solid structure, small volume, light weight, exquisite, easy to carry
- Continuous measuring mode
- Display: 10mm LCD
- Resolution: 0.1
- Accuracy: ≤ 2%
- Wavelength: 550 Nanocheckers
- Measurement Range: 0~100% Light Transmission
- Interface: RS-232C (optional, not included in the set)
- Sample Thickness: Less than 18mm/0.71inch
- Operating conditions: 0~50°C, <90%RH
- Time of Testing: Maximum of 4 seconds
- Effects from Stray Light: Not Effected by Stray Light
- Light Source: LED
- Measuring Mode: Continous
- Lamp Life: 10 Years
- Power Source: 4 x 1.5V AAA Batteries (not included in the set)
- Weight: 100g (excluding batteries)
- Main Unit: 126 x 65 x 27mm
- Sensor: 125 x 38 x 38mm